Monday, July 9, 2012

Watermelon Jelly

I sat down for minute to take a break, today has already been busy and there is still more to do.

The one hundred plus degrees here have taken its toll, this weekend our car over heated so it had to be taken to the shop today. Then we went and picked up our grandson. Once we got home there was plenty to do but the loaner car they gave us (Ford Focus 2012) destroyed my back. The seats are horrible. So I took a one hour nap, got up and ran an entire Watermelon through the juicing machine.

Then I got two pints of Watermelon Jelly made and realized I was out of sugar. Ended up putting the rest of the juice in the refrigerator until I can get to town and get more sugar.

I haven't even had time to do a garden walk today, going to go do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment