Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mint Jelly and Cantelope Jam


I have so many things to catch you all up on but I'm so limited on time today. I took this short break to run in here and tell you that I made a trial batch of Cantelope Jam and oh my goodness you have no idea how good that stuff is.

Everything that went in the jar was all natural, didn't even have to use boxed pectin, and the stuff is just amazing. I'm thinking I may have to start sharing these recipes with you all so that you too can enjoy them.

So far today we have Mint and Cantelope Jelly and Jam made. Next on the agenda is Zuchinni Relish and then Salsa. Thank God for my husband and daughter who are helping me to get all of this done. My CHP would never allow me to stay moving long enough to do it alone. We are going to feel like royalty this winter eating all this yummy food that is taking so precious little to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment