Saturday, June 23, 2012

We have been to Ace Hardware twice this week, they are having such an awesome sale on their plants. They are now 50% off  and I was so happy to find that out.

I have been watching both Ace Hardware and Lowes for weeks now hoping they would put their big Palms on sale and they finally did it.

Now I'm in research mode, I know that one is a Majesty Palm but I'm not quite certain what type of palm the other one is.

It might be hard for some to understand but those two plants have made me so happy, they absolutely look wonderful in our bedroom. I would have considered getting a few more of them, but there is no need to push my luck with hubby. LOL.

However, should I go back and find them still there and the price even lower it may be more of a temptation than I can handle.

The top one is the one I have to research, the bottom one is the Majesty Palm.

If any of you have ever had Palms and you know what the above one is or have suggestions for their care please share with me. This is my first time to have them and they are so beautiful I don't want to lose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment