Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday is one of my favorite days. We try to get things done around the house and then our reward is to go fishing!

We will be heading out soon and I just can't wait.

You may wonder what our fishing has to do with gardens and flowers! Well it has to do with compost.

Should we be lucky enough to catch fish hubby gets them cleaned and then we put all unusable parts in our compost bin, this adds a bit of umph to our compost and is great for our plants.

Do any of you have compost bins? I'm always interested to meet and talk with people who compost.

Maybe that is a seperate blog all together that I need to start but it is the foundation of why our gardens are doing so well.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Saturday.

I'm off to go fishing with the family..............

No comments:

Post a Comment