Sunday, June 24, 2012

I got to lay down for a few minutes and had a mini dream. I was thinking of how I hear people say they would love to be on Extreme Home Makeovers, I don't. Don't get me wrong my house could use a lot of work but it's not my dream.

I would like to be on a new show Extreme Garden Makeovers! We have a 3 acre lot that our house sits on and oh I can imagine the things that could be done with it.

As I sit here at the computer looking out toward the road I can see orchards, peaches, pears, apples, walnut and pecan trees.

I can see rose gardens and pretty benches to sit on and take a break or read a book. Paths that lead from one section to the other and beautiful green grass all mowed and trimmed to perfection.

I can see raised garden beds so numerous it's hard to count them all, they are overflowing with every kind of vegetable known to man.

Surrounding the 3 acres is a beautiful stained or rot iron fence with a beautiful, not fancy fence, cause I'm really a country gal at heart.

I can see families coming to visit and share the beauty with their kids, picking an apple off a tree for a snack and getting fresh veggies to take home for dinner.


So no I have no dreams of Extreme Home Maker over but if someone ever starts the Extreme Garden or Property Makeover please put my name in the hat......now I want to take another nap so I can dream and walk through all that beauty and peace all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment